[freeside-devel] Some queries to clarify

Ivan Kohler ivan at sisd.com
Wed Sep 19 13:21:10 PDT 2007

On Wed, Sep 19, 2007 at 12:13:27PM +0100, ** JYOTI ** wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I want to clarify some queries from you that are as follows:
>
> 1) Can we do Code modification in your code?
>
>  2) Can we Brand it as our with license GPL?
>  3) Can we Add New Features??

Please see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-faq.html for questions
pertaining to the current license.

As discussed previously, we are switching to the AGPL as soon as version
3 of that license is released.  If you are interested in the license of
future versions (so you know what your obligations are should you
upgrade), you are invited read and comment on the AGPL draft:
http://gplv3.fsf.org/agplv3-dd2-guide.html

Folks may also be interested in the public IRC meeting to discuss AGPLv3
development being held by the FSF Compliance Lab on September 27th:
http://www.fsf.org/licensing/2007-09-27-gplv3-irc-description