[freeside-devel] [freeside-commits] freeside/install/rpm freeside-1.5.7.typo.patch, NONE, 1.1.2.1

Richard Siddall richard.siddall at elirion.net
Thu Jun 28 10:38:26 PDT 2007

Ivan Kohler wrote:
> FYI, these typos have all long-since been fixed on HEAD (and
> FREESIDE_1_7_BRANCH?), from an earlier patch you posted, I believe.

Yes.  I think I applied the same patch to CVS back in the 1.5.7 days.

> I assume you're checking all this stuff into FREESIDE_1_5_BRANCH in
> preparation for updating it for HEAD and FREESIDE_1_7_BRANCH...

That's the plan.  If I could just find the 1.7.2 .spec file from back in
February, I'd be ahead of the game.

> Unless you're planning on becoming the 1.6 release manager and making a
> 1.6.0 release off FREESIDE_1_5_BRANCH or something, its dead, Jim.

Judging how long it's taken me to get the RPM stuff in CVS, I think
volunteering for release manager would be a BAD idea.

Regards,

	Richard.

P.S. Do replies to the commit e-mails always go back to the devel list?