[freeside-devel] svc_broadband refactor

Jeff Finucane jeff at cmh.net
Thu Feb 22 10:50:00 PST 2007

Richard Siddall <richard.siddall at elirion.net>
   wrote on Thu, 22 Feb 2007 12:31:10 -0500....

| Subject: Re: [freeside-devel] svc_broadband refactor
|
| Jeff Finucane wrote:
| >
| >   Should address information be stored in svc_broadband or is it time for
| > FS::address?
|
| Guessing you mean FS::ip_address (ISA FS::net_address?) and not
| FS::street_address, I'd say yes.

  I did, in fact, mean street address.  I should point out that Kristian
Hoffmann has kickstarted my thinking with his post to the wiki at
http://www.sisd.com/mediawiki/index.php/Broadband_Services_Spec

jeff at cmh.net

"There is no worse tyranny than to force a man to pay for what he does
 not want merely because you think it would be good for him."

 Professor Bernardo de le Paz
  [ R.A. Heinlein -- "The Moon is a Harsh Mistress" ]