[freeside-devel] FS::Con 0.01 - November 10th - Santa Clara

Ivan Kohler ivan at 420.am
Fri Sep 15 19:55:07 PDT 2006

On Fri, Sep 15, 2006 at 12:45:04PM -0700, Kristian Hoffmann wrote:
> I'll be there.  Would you like me to present on the proposed
> svc_broadband/export changes?  It would be nice to get some feedback
> from you and other devs.

Yes, that would be great.

Hopefully we can get the other big user of the current svc_broadband
changes to come too.  Jeremy, that's you, right, who did most of the
integration/customization work Matt Larsen showed me at the last ISPCON?

Plus one of my biggest customers is getting their wireless rollout
underway and needs broadband stuff reworked and deployed soon - I'll see
if someone technical from there wants to come out.

Oh... and I definitely want to talk about replacing virtual fields with
real fields, even if its just me doing some informal grumping.  :)