[freeside-devel] EvalOnDemand, New export subclass for review

Ivan Kohler ivan at 420.am
Fri Oct 6 08:53:15 PDT 2006

I'm hesitant to check this in as an export in the official tree.  I've
been trying to *get away* from having any eval'ed code in
the database.  I'd rather work towards having the current export
framework be more suited to folks' needs than bypass it completely with
something that makes it harder to contribute exports back.