[freeside-devel] Freeside

Matt Neumark matt at velociter.net
Thu Dec 14 21:47:38 PST 2006

Hello,

I'm using Freeside v1.5.8. I'm getting ready to start using it fully. What I
need to do is get it so the billing dates show from the 1st of the month to
the very last day of the month. Example: 12/1/06-12/31/06. I noticed that
Freeside shows the date from the 1st to the 1st which is very confusing to
people and would make them believe that they would be getting billing for
the same day twice. Is this fixed in the new version? Is there a way to fix
this?

Thank You In Advanced for the help,

Matt Neumark