[freeside-devel] wiki

Ivan Kohler ivan at 420.am
Mon Aug 21 06:33:24 PDT 2006

On Thu, Aug 17, 2006 at 08:11:32PM -0700, Bowen, Peter wrote:
> Ivan - the midiawiki link probaby should be more prominent... Maybe a
> link from the docs section?

All right.

On Thu, Aug 17, at 07:38PM, Jason Thomas wrote:
> I've used mediawiki which seems to be quite good and we can make it so
> that logins are required to edit, that way you can limit who can make
> changes.

I did turn on logins-required-to-edit, but it was because the spam
problem was overwhelming.  Please feel free to pitch in.

I'm also moving all the documentation that's currently in the package
(except for the module POD docs) into the Wiki so that folks can help
edit/expand them as well.