[freeside-devel] Re: javascript console messages while adding rate plan

Scott Edwards supadupa at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 18:36:29 PDT 2005

On 10/13/05, Scott Edwards <supadupa at gmail.com> wrote:
[snip]

Ok, to recap, I'm seeing these javascript console errors while
attempting to add a voip rate plan.  It is not limited to which
platform or user agent I use. (granted, this paste was from FF 1.0.7
for win32)

> ----------
>
> Error: missing name after . operator
> Source File: https://manage.daxal.com/elements/progress-popup.html?jobnum=%3Chtml%3E%3Cbody%3E%3Cp%20align=
> Line: 104, Column: 20
> Source Code:
>     parent.document..submit.disabled=false;
>
> ---------
>
> Error: refreshStatus is not defined
>
> --------

See the attached diff for debugging code I've added to
progress-popup.html.  Currently, I'm seeing this message in the apache
error log:

The following values: url,message,formname are unset while calling us
at /var/www/..[snip]../docroot/elements/progress-popup.html line 12

When formname is empty, apparently jobnum is assigned the html source
of the document. That truncates formnum shortly thereafter, and the
process dies with the javascript errors mentioned.

I get lost easily attempting to backpedal through mason.  What can be
done to resolve this issue?

Thanks,

Scott Edwards
--