[freeside-devel] Some Ideas

ivan ivan at 420.am
Wed Nov 16 18:12:47 PST 2005

The tarball by default should install things in better places in
/usr/local, i.e. /usr/local/etc for config, /usr/local/bin for scripts,
etc.

Distribution-specific installs (DEB, RPM, pkgsrc, ports, etc.) should
(eventually) install things in the locations the distribution specifies.
We're certainly not going to install things with a NetBSD-like layout
anywhere except NetBSD.  :)