Installation Problem Versioning?

Robert Simpson rsimpson at clcnet.us
Wed Jun 15 10:02:06 PDT 2005

My partner and I have attempted a few installations of Freeside and have hit
brick walls with each installation.

First tried to use the Debian 3.0r2 distribution on Freeside 1.5.0pre6 and
had problems with apache2

Used the other generic install instructions to install on Fedora Core 3 and
ran into mod-perl issues with 1.4.1 and Apache issues with 1.5.0pre6.

Can someone point us in the right direction to get a stable install going
for evaluation and basis for deployment for WISP usage.

Thanks

Robert Simpson
Senior Field Engineer, CLC Networks
Cell 404-425-8385

Confidentiality Warning: This message and any attachments are intended only
for the use of the intended recipient(s), are confidential, and may be
privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any review, retransmission, conversion to hard copy, copying,
circulation or other use of this message and any attachments is strictly
prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender
immediately by return e-mail, and delete this message and any attachments
from your system. Thank you.