Auto Response From Tower.com

reply reply at tower.com
Tue May 25 07:00:57 PDT 2004

Thank you for writing to Tower.com.  Please know that your email has been received and we will be responding to your questions as soon as possible.

Keep in mind that if you registered a username and password with Tower.com you can check the status of your order by using the account link at http://www.tower.com/registered

Visit our online Customer Service Center at
http://www.tower.com/help/index.asp where you can find answers to most frequently asked questions.

You may also contact Customer Care by phone during business hours:

   800-ASK-TOWER (800-275-8693) USA and Canada
   916-373-3050  Outside of the United States
   Monday-Friday 6:00 am-6:00 pm, Pacific Time

Please do not reply to this email, as we will be responding to your original message.

Thank You,
Customer Service
Tower.com

***** Would you like Tower to inform you of sales, specials, and promotional coupons? If so, click www.towerrecords.com/sale or reply to this email with your name and email address, and we will add you to our email list.