Upgrade/Downgrade - How do I know

Bowen, Peter pbowen at aboutws.com
Wed Jan 21 16:55:28 PST 2004

I'm looking through the code and there is a dandy cust_pkg->transfer for
transferring services, but cust_pkg->order doesn't flag the old package as
upgraded nor the new package as an upgrade.  this means that I don't know if
the package was transferred or just closed.  I want to be able to apply a
different "prog" to each case.  The information is available in the history
tables.  Is there a good wrapper to get at that data or a maybe a flag would
be helpful. We could also create a sort of linked list by storing the prior
and next packages in the db.  This would have the advantage of recognizing
up/downgrades by assigning each package a level.  Thoughts?

-Peter