[freeside-devel] Comments on the AGPL (and other licenses?) that close the "webapp" loophole

DPH danny-hembree at comcast.net
Fri Aug 20 13:54:13 PDT 2004

I think being able to hook up with packages such as RT and SQL-Ledger
is more important than closing loopholes. Companies and individuals
will always modify and use code without reciprocating. Sometimes it's
more trouble than it's worth, other times they're just tying to get
something for nothing. The important thing is that they don't try to
claim freeside as their own and distribute as a proprietary package.