sqlradius export and ?-style placeholders

Luca de Marinis loop at brainworkers.net
Sun Nov 16 12:00:26 PST 2003

Hello,

I'm installing freeside (1.4.1) for a customer. The customer wants to
use microsoft sql server for the radius server (allegedly, it supports
HA configurations and costs less than oracle). But the sqlradius export
code uses "?-style placeholders", so I modified the code not to.
I only modified the radcheck and radreply bits since we don't use
radiusgroups.

I think being more general in the export code would be a good thing,
would you like me to send a patch for this?

Regards,
Luca de Marinis