texas tax

Rick Eicher II rick at pbol.net
Wed Mar 13 15:05:29 PST 2002

Having to redo texas tax. Now have a select box on the part_pkg.cgi page
that sets the "taxclass" to one of two objects. But when I hit submit
changes it says this:

DBD::Pg::st execute failed: ERROR:  Unable to identify an operator '=' for
types 'text' and 'int4' at /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.1/FS/Record.pm
line 662.

Since the new column taxclass is set to varchar I have no idea where this
error comeing from.

Any ideas? Or does any one have any idea how to add a column to a table and
get freeside to populate it?

Ivan I would love to get this working before your deal in Dallas. But I have
hit a wall.

frustrated,
rick