[freeside-devel] Texas tax intergration

Jeff Finucane jeff at cmh.net
Thu Mar 7 12:07:25 PST 2002

"Rick Eicher II" <rick at pbol.net> wrote on Thu, 7 Mar 2002 10:39:24 -0600....

+----------
| From: "Rick Eicher II" <rick at pbol.net>
| Subject: [freeside-devel] Texas tax intergration
|
| I am working on intergrating texas taxes for internet access into freeside.
|
| [....]
|
| So I am wondering if I should bring the tax calculation up into the for each
| statement of cust_main.pm that starts at around line 865.
|
| [....]
|
| Ideas, problems, sugestions?

  One thing to bear in mind is the rounding problem.

  round(A) + round(B) + round(C) often does not equal round(A + B + C)

jeff at cmh.net

"There is no worse tyranny than to force a man to pay for what he does
 not want merely because you think it would be good for him."

 Professor Bernardo de le Paz
  [ R.A. Heinlein -- "The Moon is a Harsh Mistress" ]