Package Selections for pre14

Stephen Bechard steve at destek.net
Wed Jun 19 04:48:35 PDT 2002

I was wondering if there are issues with the Add Customer
piece of pre14 as the select list of First Packages that
are available to use do not match any user agent or agent_type
that I have configured on the system. I have tried tracking
down exactly what it is looking and tried matching the packages
accordingly, but still no luck. I current only have one Package
available and there doesn't seem to be anything special about it.

I tried logging in as a different agent and still only that
one package is available. Is seems as the agent and agent_type
tables do not effect this list of options.

I am noticing similar problems with the Order Package
selection list for existing customers, as it seems to only reads
the first agent-type packages that are not disabled.

I am also noticing this in the Signup Page.

I did not notice this in previous builds of Freeside, but I am still
in the testing/learning phases and didn't play around with multiple
agents and agent_types before now.

Thanks
Steve