[freeside-devel] assistance rewriting query for mysql

Donald L. Greer, Jr. dgreer at austintx.com
Wed Jul 17 21:14:51 PDT 2002

  Ivan,
  I've now got a "spare" server that would perfect for freeside.  I'm
going to try to reconfigure it for this tomorrow (with MySQL) and then
I'll see if I can't break^H^H^H^H^Hfix the MySQL stuff.
  I'm not sure if I'll land on FS as a perminant solution, but if I do
then I'll take "ownership" of the MySQL stuff.
  Don

ivan wrote:

>can someone rewrite this query for mysql?
>
>SELECT * FROM cust_bill
>WHERE 0 != charged - ( select coalesce(sum(amount),0) from cust_bill_pay
>                       where cust_bill_pay.invnum = cust_bill.invnum )
>                   - ( select coalesce(sum(amount),0) from cust_credit_bill
>                       where cust_credit_bill.invnum = cust_bill.invnum )

Donald L. Greer, Jr                  dgreer at AustinTX.COM
System Administrator                 Voice: 512-300-0176
AustinTX                        http://www.AustinTX.COM/
  All opinions are my own.  Flame me directly.

"I don't necessarily believe software should be free...
but if you pay for it, it should work!" -- Me

This message sent to you by AustinTX to insure quality
service.  Send all replies to "support at austintx.com".