public bug database / TODO

ivan ivan at 420.am
Sat Feb 9 07:09:37 PST 2002

A public bug/feature database is now available at
<http://pouncequick.420.am/rt/>

The user/password is guest/guest

It's pretty rough - started off as just the old TODO file from the
distribution fed through a perl script and a bunch of emails with feature
requests, but I expect it will get better with time.  I have things
separated into "for 1.4.0" and "later" and some rough severity levels
assigned.  Of course, the actual order things get done in is also
influenced by my customers and what other developers contribute.

The guest account should be able to comment on tickets - please
not just "I'd like this feature too" but useful specifications and
information would be appriciated.  Ditto if you'd like to discuss here on
the list;  I'll copy anything useful into the database.

I'd also appriciate hearing about any desired features that that don't
have open tickets already.  Remember there's full-text search of ticket
subjects and contents, so take a look to see if it's there first.