[freeside-devel] Hourly Billing

ivan ivan at 420.am
Fri Nov 2 00:05:27 PST 2001

On Fri, Nov 02, 2001 at 11:41:58AM +0500, amanzur wrote:
> Hi,
> I was going through the list of questions and people are interested in
> getting an hourly package as well with Freeside. Would you like to me to
> help develop that?

Sure.  First you'd want to add a method to FS::svc_acct which, given a
date range, would search in FS::session and figure out how long an
account.  had been online during that date range.  Then write a perl
expression that returns the price for a length of time using this method,
and add it to httemplate/edit/part_pkg.cgi