svc_acct_sm

Adam Rose adamr at eaze.net
Mon Feb 26 07:55:37 PST 2001

Ivan,

I posted a user problem over the weekend, but, after researching, it
appears to be a development issue.  In the current cvs:

Under the Record.pm, you have an autoload object which requests an
undefined object method of setfield for svc_acct_sm.pm.  After looking at
svc_acct_sm.pm, I found that there is no setfield object.  I realize that
svc_acct_sm.pm is not a direct call in the autoload object of Record.pm.

I don't know how to go about this: 1) Create a setfield in the
svc_acct_sm.pm or 2) Edit the autoload object in Record.pm (this seems to
destroy the idea of making this code dynamic).

Oh, the svc_acct_sm table request is coming from /misc/cancel_pkg.cgi.

I appreciate you fine work on this project and your help with my questions

--
Adam Rose
Systems Programmer/Jr. Systems/Network Administrator
adamr at eaze.net