[freeside-devel] configuration file location

David Morton freeside at petra.osprey.net
Wed Mar 29 08:01:51 PST 2000

> > I believe that AppConfig already does this.  As I look at the way things
> > are going, it looks like it may be necessary to change the way all the
> > configuration calls are made,
>
> Why?  That's what I wanted to avoid with FS::Conf.

Well, first of all, FS::Conf isn't going away - I'm making it extend
AppConfig.  The current FS::Conf::config call didn't appear at first to
support the AppConfig paradigm.  Now that I look at it, there may be
a way to keep that call, for backwards compatability with existing
calls, although ...  Oh heck..  I have hard time describing code.   Let
the patches
talk for themselves, when I can get them finished. :)