[freeside-devel] configuration file location

David Morton freeside at petra.osprey.net
Mon Mar 27 07:17:32 PST 2000

> Be careful with FS::Conf expecting the config store to understand the
> difference between a empty, but defined value (i.e., an empty file) and a
> missing file.

I believe that AppConfig already does this.  As I look at the way things
are going, it looks like it may be necessary to change the way all the
configuration calls are made, but it's fairly simple; just a lot of
grunt work to make the switch.  Once it's done, it should be very easy
to use.

> Also if you could, please patch against the current version from CVS.

CVS?  Oooo!  I forgot to check that!  :)   will do...

> Can you be more specific?

Well, I'm not sure I understand what I'm seeing with all the
configuration files.    How 'bout I submit a patch, and then if I broke
a design concept, you can tell me what I broke. :)