[freeside] 1.2.3 released

Tim Jung tjung at igateway.net
Fri Mar 3 09:57:12 PST 2000

I do consulting with TUCOWS, and wrote my own signup-server if you want to
check it out sometime.
http://www.linuxisp.com/ieak/

But the reason for this message is that I talked with TUCOWS which gives
their signup-server away to TUCOWS partners but not the source, and their
tech guys are going to give me some example code or tell me how to setup the
Netscape Signup-Server stuff. So I thought you might be interested in that
stuff for your stuff as well. If so let me know.

Tim Jung
System Admin
Internet Gateway Inc.
tjung at igateway.net